Review the offices available. You must be an active (paid) member of AIAS LTU to run for office and/or vote.
1. President: Leads chapter and conducts relations with AIAS Nationals, LTU CoAD and other student orgs.
2. Vice President: Maintains bookkeeping and internal functions of chapter alongside President.
3. Programming Director: Professional and membership strategies incl. career opportunities and fundraising.
4. Treasurer: Performs treasury, monetary and funding operations.
5. Freedom by Design Director: Leads a design team for a designated community project.
View full descriptions and duties of the positions in our Chapter Constitution:
(Article V, § 3-7)
Nominate either yourself or someone else for a position at the Google Form.
This is due before the time of the elections event Friday, June 19, 2020 @ 7 pm ET.
If you have been nominated for office, you may accept or decline before or at the time of elections.
All those who accept their nomination will present a short speech with a potential follow-up Q&A.
All attending Active Members will be allowed to vote once for each position indicated during the event.
The elected officers will be announced during the event.
Join at the Zoom link below Friday, June 19, 2020 @ 7 pm ET.
See you there!